Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer telehealth / telemedicine appointments?
Yes, we do. Contact our office at 707-573-6942 to see if a telemedicine video conference appointment may be right for you.
What insurance plans are accepted by Northern California Medical Associates
We currently accept the following insurance plans (subject to change):
• Aetna (Direct)
• Anthem Blue Cross of California and Prudent Buyer Network
• Beech Street Corporation
• Blue Shield of California
• Humana / Choice Care Network
• California Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC)
• CIGNA / Great West Healthcare
• Coventry / First Health Network
• Delta Health — Amy’s Kitchen
• Meritage Medical Network
• MultiPlan/PHCS, Inc.
• Partnership HealthPlan of California
• Railroad Medicare
• UHC AARP Medicare Complete through Meritage (new in 2020)
• United Healthcare
Verify coverage with your health plan.
Where are NCMA offices located?
Northern California Medical Associates offices are situated in Sonoma and Mendocino counties. We have offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Healdsburg, Sonoma, Sebastopol, Mendocino and Fort Bragg.
Who are NCMA’s physicians?
Find a list of our physician providers and learn about their practice areas of emphasis here: www.ncmahealth.com/find-a-doctor/